Terms & Conditions .
These Terms and Conditions apply to access and use our website & services, under the domain name www.everdigitalweb.com This site is managed and operated by EverDigital. By using our website or any of our services, you will be bound to these Terms & Condition’s and we will require an e-signature of them to start work.
We reserve the right to change these Terms & Conditions ‘Contract Agreement’ at any time and will automatically apply after 30 days’ notice.
- Website Plans are contracted to a minimum of 12 monthly payments.
- After the minimum payments and contract length is completed, you will automatically be placed into a 1-month contract, with a period of 30 days’ notice to cancel. This will happen automatically without notification and will be the customer’s responsibility, to ensure they cancel if they want to after the minimum period has ended.
- Please be aware that any additional extras, features, pages, plugins that are not included within your plan will occur an extra fee on managements discretion.
Definition of the terminology used in this document
- The terms “Your” or “You” is the end user accessing the website or using our services. “Us” or “We” or “Our” stands for our business EverDigital.
- The term ‘Project’ stands for any work EverDigital undertake or any service provided by us, described on our website based upon the applicable plan.
- The term ‘Live Date’ describes the date your website will be published.
- The term ‘Hosting’ describes an essential service required for your website to work online.
- The term ‘Domain’ describes your websites address, which specifies an available domain name or self-owned domain name, which will be used for the client’s website.
- The term ‘Open Source’ is describing the use of software freely available for anyone to use under the GNU General Public License.
- The term ‘Content’ describes both the images and text used on a client’s website.
- The terms ‘Contract’, ‘Contract Agreement’ and ‘Terms & Conditions’ is all terms used for this Contract Agreement.
- The term ‘SEO’ stands for ‘Search Engine Optimisation’ in full.
- EverDigital reserve the right to conduct a background check on your personal profile or/and your business (if a limited/partnership/another type of a company). This will usually be conducted by the 192.com service, but we reserve the right to also conduct this search, using other third-party providers. We hold the right to conduct this without notification to the client.
- Information from the background check might be saved, so we can compare this information to the ones provided by the client’s registration form.
- Management reserve the right to ask further questions, request identification or refuse our services, for any reason we deem necessary. This contract can be terminated for any reason if we deem that is necessary, from the results of the background check.
Clients are responsible for making sure they are eligible for our services based upon the requirements below:
EverDigital cannot currently accept those who are currently:
- On the insolvency register.
- Has a company disqualification.
- Not in a responsible state to operate a business or someone who does not have the funds to cover the whole contract agreement for the full amount.
- A client or business who has used us previously who has been banned from using our services or has unpaid bills outstanding with us or who did not manage to complete their contract payments in full.
- A person or business/company that has been declared bankrupt in the last 10 years.
- Providing an illegal service/product.
- Involvement in fraudulent activity of any kind.
Late Payment Fee’s
- EverDigital will charge a £10 late payment administration charge for any late invoices, that exceed 7 days or over. This fee will be applied automatically, and we reserve the right to collect this fee automatically via Direct Debit. If no direct debit is set up, this fee will be added to the invoice for Debit/Credit Card payment.
- If any payment exceeds 30 days, we reserve the right to apply an extra £15 late payment fee, on top of the ‘late payment administration charge’ and reserve the right to take this payment automatically. Management also reserves the right to Suspend your services, with 24 hours notice (see ‘Website Suspension’ for more information).
- If a customer has a late invoice exceeding 2 (two) constructive months, your services will be suspended, and further action will be taken using legal methods such as the Small Claims Court or/and Solicitor Firm (but not limited to). We reserve the right to pass on your personal information to these firms, if necessary. In this case, we will charge for the maximum legally possible late payment interest/charges.
- The website can be ‘suspended’ if (but not limited to) there is Late Payment, Refusal of Payment, Cancelled Direct Debit mandate, Inappropriate/Illegal Content on the website, or for any reason management deem necessary. We do not have to notify you if your site has been suspended and can be done any time, down to the managers discretion.
- For any downtime caused by ‘Website Suspension’ or any lost profits and emails, we will not be held responsible for any liability in any way.
- Payments will be still collected as usual during the minimum contract term, during any type of ‘website suspension’.
In the case of a Website Suspension, the following will be affected:
- Your website will be marked as ‘Suspended’, and you will not be able to access your site, and neither will the public.
- You will not be able to receive or send emails and any emails during the suspension that were sent to you and these emails will not be able to be recovered, under any circumstance.
- Payments will be still collected as usual during the minimum contract term, during any type of ‘website suspension’.
- EverDigital holds full right to keep a website suspended, for any reason we deem necessary.
Deadlines & Estimated Date of Completion
- EverDigital will always try and stick to any deadlines or estimated date of completion (ETA’s) we set. In some circumstances in or out of our control, this may not be possible, and the websites contract cannot be cancelled by the client. However, we may offer a free month as a goodwill gesture, at managements discretion.
- We will require all relevant forms filled and payments made, content handed to us (if applicable), to be completed before any deadlines can start.
- We hold the right to change your ‘deadline’ or ‘estimated date of completion’ (ETA) at any time and for any reason.
Payment Terms & Conditions
- We allow for a 12-hour grace period to change your mind, from sign-up to change your mind on our Website Plans. Once work on your website has commenced, no cancellation or refunds will be given. Please ensure you are fully committed to your website’s idea, before signing up for a plan.
- No refund of the upfront fee payment will be provided, as a result of a cancellation.
- We have the right to charge a £15 fee if a direct debit mandate is cancelled, during a contractable term. If you need to change your bank details, you must not cancel your direct debit and instead request a new mandate to be set up, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- We hold the right to reattempt failed direct debits automatically and put through late invoices as a direct debit, and for any other reason, we deem necessary.
- It is a requirement to have a Direct Debit Mandate set up at all times if you have any pay monthly services with EverDigital.
- We hold the right to change our payment gateway provider at any time or payment method type, and clients will need to re-setup with the new method.
- We only accept Debit/Credit Card or Direct Debit payments. Management reserve the right to change this at any point. Please ensure you can pay using these methods, before signing a contract with us.
- If you need to postpone a project, this will need to be approved by EverDigital management and shall be no longer than 2 weeks. If approved, payments must continue after 2 weeks.
- If a customer refuses to pay for a period over 3-months, we have the right to claim for the entire outstanding amount due (within the minimum contract) as 1 payment and suspend the website.
- It is the client’s reasonability to ensure we are notified of any change in your personal information including (but not limited to) address, phone number, name or business type (e.g. Sole trader). If you have not received communication from us because you have not told us about your new details, this will be the client’s responsibility and we will not be held responsible.
- Email is our primary method of contact within the website development process and for technical support after the website has been developed. This is the most cost-efficient way to communicate, which allows us to keep prices as low as possible, for our clients. Our email address is email@example.com
- It is essential to keep in contact with EverDigital throughout the website development process. If the client doesn’t contact EverDigital for over 14 days, of us trying to contact you, the project could be terminated, and the minimum payments will still be enforceable.
- You will be automatically added to our ‘Announcements Newsletter’ list to get important email updates for EverDigital. If you unsubscribe from this, you might not receive important information.
- We reserve the right to send postal mail to either your personal or business address.
Copyright, Intellectual Property & Legalities
- EverDigital will expect the client to carry out sufficient research before signing up for any of our services. This includes (but is not limited to) checking the idea/project/business/website you have will operate legally. You must not use or sign up for any services, if in any way you are operating illegally.
- We will not be held responsible for any of the content, images or any other material on the website, that copyright infringements another business/website nor the illegal use of material used on your website. It is the client’s reasonability to ensure the content/images/other material used on the website is legal. EverDigital will not be held responsible in any way.
- We hold full right to remove/take down any material on your website, which we believe is illegal.
- Where we have used any graphics or images on the website, that have been created or purchased from a third-party by EverDigital. These are restricted by a licence to be used on 1 website only. Purchasing licensed images/graphics is not included in our Plans and will incur an additional fee. EverDigital will not be held responsible for illegal or misuse of these images, by the client or other’s distributing, amending or copying the images/graphics to other organisations or individuals.
General Business Terms
- EverDigital is currently a sole trading business operated by Ewa Weber, with our virtual address being EverDigital, 34 Garden Street, Llanbradach, Caerphilly, CF83 3LZ, which should be used in any correspondence to us or that you receive from us.
- EverDigital reserves the right to change its business address at any time.
- EverDigital reserves the right to become a limited company or another company type, at any point.
- EverDigital reserves the right to charge VAT on payments automatically, if we were to become a VAT registered business.
- We make no guarantees or claims that the contents of our website are legally/lawfully viewed or downloaded outside England & Wales. If you access our website outside these areas, it is done at the user’s own risk and the website visitor is responsible for obeying the relevant laws of the visitor’s jurisdiction. These Terms & Conditions are governed by the law of England & Wales. Any claims regarding the content of our website will lie exclusively with the courts of Wales. If any of these Terms & Conditions are found to be invalid by the court having competent jurisdiction, in that case, the other terms and conditions found to be valid will remain in full force and in effect.
- EverDigital will be in no way held responsible for your business or projects operation, profitably or sales, that could be claimed as an effect of the services offered by EverDigital.
- EverDigital holds the right to pass on your personal information, to services related to your services. However, we will never sell your personal information to third parties.
- EverDigital has full right to use your website links and material, to advertise its products on various marketing platforms, on our own website and advertising material.
- We will place a small text link in the footer of your website to state that your website was created by EverDigital and will include a link to our website. This link can be removed on request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- EverDigital holds the right to refuse any client our services, for any reason we deem necessary, which we do not have to disclose. We can also refuse services for certain business ideas or business categories; we do not deem as ‘sustainable’ and that provide too much risk for us.
- Monthly Website Plans come with ‘Ongoing Technical Support’ which ensures that any issues caused by EverDigital or by a website plugin upgrade are fixed. We can also provide help on how to use your website’s dashboard.
- Any self-inflicted or client caused issues are not covered by our technical support and will be charged a fee, down to the manager’s discretion.
- Design amendments are not covered by our Website Aftercare or ‘Ongoing Technical Support’ and will occur a fee, down to managers discretion.
- While we take every care to ensure we take backups, we can’t fully guarantee the loss of data can be recovered, if a backup file fails or becomes corrupted.
- We will only provide ‘Ongoing technical support’ if all your payments are up-to-date or it can be refused until your billing account is up to date.
- Standard or Professional plan websites should not exceed over 10gb in storage and E-Commerce plans, should not exceed over 15gb in storage. If you exceed this, you will be asked to upgrade to your own server, which will occur an extra fee down to managements discretion. We hold the right to suspend your website immediately without warning, in this case.
- If your website affects the performance of other websites, on one of our servers, you will be asked to upgrade to your own server. Your website will be taken down immediately in this case (without warning) to ensure this does not bring the server to have downtime.
- We hold the right to limit your websites CPU, RAM, Disk Read/Write or another resource, to ensure server performance is equal between our clients.
- You will not be allowed to use your own website hosting or have access to your websites hosting if you are hosting your website with Ubie.
- It is required that all websites within their minimum contract or on a one-month rolling contract, to be hosted on Ubie servers.
- We can not provide any type of access to your websites hosting when hosted on Ubie servers. This includes FTP access unless management decides otherwise.
- Ubie holds the right to remove your website, emails and any other data permanently after 60 days of cancellation, non-payment or suspension.
- Our servers are provided by third-party companies, their terms and conditions will automatically be applied to you.
- In the rare case of server/email/website or another type of downtime, we will not be held responsible for your loss of earnings, whether caused by a third-party or ourselves.
- If you wish to move your websites files and database after the minimum contract ends and all payments have been made. We will need 1 months’ notice and once the files are sent, we will take no responsibility on setting up these files onto a new host. Once the files leave Ubie, we will no longer be held responsible in any way.
- If your domain name is with Ubie, we cannot provide access to your domain control panel, this also includes DNS and email settings.
- Domain names with Ubie cannot be transferred or accessed within its minimum contract or if there are any outstanding invoices due.
- If your direct debit is cancelled or you have outstanding invoices, we can automatically release your domain name back to the market (set to expire the domain name), at the time of its renewal.
- Website Plans come with 1 free domain name, which is either an available (.co.uk) or (.com) domain name. Other domain names will occur an additional fee, according to management discretion.
- If you currently own a domain name, this will need to be transferred to Ubie (unless managers discretion has stated otherwise). It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure the transfer works.
- If you wish to have a transfer of your domain name after your contract ends and all minimum payment has been made to us, this will require 1 months’ notice and you will need to provide an IPS tag, of your new provider. After we release the domain name, we will no longer take responsibility for the transfer or management of the domain name.
- The domain name will be registered under your details, provided to us on your registration form. However, we will own the domain name in our account, until all payments are made to us and the minimum contract period has ended.
- Mailboxes have a maximum storage of 10gb per mailbox if this is exceeded emails will not be sent or stored, without warning. It is the client’s responsibility to keep their mailbox storage limit, within the limits we set.
- Additional email storage can be provided for a fee, according to managers discretion on request.
- SMTP for emails will go through Amazon SES (Simple Mail Service) you will automatically be bound by their terms & conditions.
- If your bounce rate is too high or you’re sending out too many marketing messages (spam) or any other reason that affects your SMTP health score, this can also affect our other clients. In this instance you will be removed from Amazon SES immediately, and your emails will stop working without notice.
- After the minimum contract ends and all payments have been made, if you wish to close your mailbox and have the emails transferred, this can only be done within the restrictions of our website hosting. Once we start the process of closing your mailbox, we take no responsibility in setting up or transferring your emails to a new provider.
- While we do everything, we can to ensure customer security, we can’t be held responsible for any actions, spam, downtime, lost emails or vulnerability’s you could be exposed too or any other reason.
- Emails can be used through the Ubie Webmail client online or can be connected to third-party software such as Outlook or Windows Mail. Connecting to third-party software such as Outlook is the client’s responsibility. If you require assistance connecting to third-party software from Ubie, this will occur an additional fee.
- Mailboxes are subject to the restrictions of our server and the Round Cube open-source software.
- If you do not wish to use our Ubie Webmail system, we can additionally set up email forwarders, which can forward the emails onto a Gmail address or other online email provider. However, in this instance you will not be able to send from your professional email address and only receive from the email address.
- Emails are connected using the IMAP & SMTP formats to third-party software. POP3 and Exchange are currently unavailable.
- The security of the email accounts is down to the client. Please ensure you set a strong password with special characters, lowercase and uppercase letters, numbers and immediately change any stock passwords we email to you.
Marketing & Search Engine Optimisation
- If a plan comes with the feature ‘Initial SEO’ this is a process which includes optimising your websites meta-tags and submitting your listing for a Google My Business listing. If you need ongoing SEO, you will need another service like one of our Ongoing SEO Monthly Plans (please contact us on email@example.com to find out more). Initial SEO does not guarantee certain positions or results and is a process in which ‘aims’ to get a business started out on Google.
- We cannot be held responsible in any way for your ranking on any search engine, in the result of our services. No refunds or compensation will be provided in any cases.
- When amending, creating, updating, maintaining and changing one of our client’s websites, there could be a change in your ranking – which we cannot be held responsible for.
Website Copywriting/Content Writing & Products
- Ubie can offer Content Writing for its websites at an additional charge. Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org, to get a quote for our professional content writing service. If you do not proceed with a content writing service from Ubie, we will need to send the content to us in a Microsoft Word or OpenOffice document, in a clear layout with the page title above it needs to go onto. We will need this document within 2 weeks of starting the website design process. Timeframes we provide for the development of the website are not started until this document has been received by Ubie. After 2 weeks of the document not being received, we reserve the right to start the website monthly payments.
- Products, blog posts and categories are to be added by the client themselves through their website control panel and are excluded by any content writing plan or feature we offer.
- E-Commerce sites are powered by WooCommerce on the WordPress CMS. Functionality is restricted to this platform.
- Ubie does not provide a payment gateway, you will need to choose a gateway such as Stripe, PayPal or another WooCommerce supported payment gateway.
- If you wish to import stock (products) onto your website, we must know this in advance of the client signing this contract, as this may or may not occur an extra fee. We cannot be held responsible or assist in importing products through third-party wholesalers.
- The client is responsible for adding their own categories and products to their website, Ubie does not provide this as a feature or service.
- We understand getting your design right for your website is essential. We don’t currently have any maximum limit number, but we do have a sensible fair usage policy down to managements discretion. Once your draft and homepage are accepted, any further design revisions to that will occur additional charges.
- If you request multiple design revisions, this will require more time from our developers, to carry out work on your website. This will make any previous timeframes we have provided invalid. Please be patient as any design revisions will need to be booked into the next available slot.
- If you decide to change your business name at any time during or after the process and need your new branding uploaded and a new domain name setup, this will occur an extra fee of £50.00 to be carried out. The domain name will occur an extra charge, which is down to the extension type and management’s discretion. If your business model changes at any time before or after the process, depending on management’s discretion and if accepted will occur additional charges depending on the amount of work that needs to be carried out. We are under no obligation to accept these changes and management can refuse to carry out that work.
- Ubie uses Open Source Software (OSS) and sometimes templates & plugins to be adapted or modified to help develop elements of the client’s website. This will help us speed up the time it takes to develop your website and will provide you with added functionally including the ability to edit your own website. Free versions of plugins may also be used for some of the functionality of your website, available from marketplaces such as (but not limited to) WordPress Plugins directory. If you need the premium version of any of these plugins, they will need to be purchased separately by the client.
- We always try and meet the client’s design specifications (within reason), in some cases this is not always possible, and we make no guarantees on any of your design specifications and an alternative may need to be found in some cases. Design, layout and functionality changes are all subject to the restrictions of the WordPress & WooCommerce (for e-commerce sites) platforms.
- We do not allow customers to access certain WordPress functionally and comes with a ‘Custom Ubie’ version of WordPress. E.g. Some plans will not be able to create posts/pages, and no plans allow users to install plugins.
- Your website is created using the Visual Composer page builder, which also allows our customers to edit their websites. We cannot guarantee features of the ‘Premium’ version if Ubie management decides to no longer continue with the software. We cannot guarantee features from this software will work outside Ubie servers, and you will need to buy a ‘premium’ license for the software if you decide to host your website elsewhere after all minimum payments have been completed. Your Visual Composer premium licence will be deactivated if you choose to leave Ubie after all minimum payments have been completed.
Availability & Support
- Opening hours are between 9:00 am – 5:00 pm Monday-Friday on business working weekdays. We are closed on bank holidays.
- While avoided as much as possible, we reserve the right to close Ubie on days with staff shortages, upgrades, weather conditions, seasonal holidays, events or for any other reason we deem necessary at short or no notice.
- We reserve the right to change our opening hours, at any time.
- We will send across instructions on how to setup Ubie Webmail on third-party software such as IOS Mail, Android Mail & Outlook. We cannot offer email or phone support when setting up emails on third-party software unless we state otherwise to you.
- We will aim to fix any reported issues within a reasonable timeframe, which are not caused by the customers doing, within business hours.
- In addition, Ubie will not tolerate any form of swearing, anger, harassment from customers or third-parties against its employee’s. Ubie reserves the right to cancel a contract without refund and with full payment due as 1 whole payment, in the event of inappropriate or unreasonable behaviour and conduct. If any threatening behaviour is directed to any of our employee’s, communication will then be by postal mail only.
Last updated: September 22, 2021
EverDigital (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the www.everdigitalweb.com website (the “Service”).
1. Information about cookies
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that, if you agree to their use, is stored on your browser or the hard drive of your computer or device. They contain information that is transferred to your hard drive. The cookies that we could use can be split into the following categories:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of the website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into parts of the website.
- Analytical/performance cookies. These cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors to the website and to see how they move around within the website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way the website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to the website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
3. How you can block cookies
You were presented with a pop up when you first visited this website to gain your consent for the use of the above cookies. If you change your mind you can revisit this options menu by clicking on the button in the bottom left hand corner. To opt out of our cookies at any time you can also delete the existing cookies within your website browser and reject them upon visiting our site.
Also, you can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies.
However, please be aware that blocking cookies may affect your ability to use the website. In particular, you may not be able to access all or parts of the website or use the functionalities contained on it.
By visiting this website, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
1. Information we collect from you
We will collect and process the following categories of data about you:
- Information you give us.This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on the website (Site), interacting with the Site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you sign up to our newsletter service, make an enquiry about our products and services or log a support ticket.
The information you give us will include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, as well as preliminary information about your business.
- Information we collect about you.This is information that we collect automatically about your visit during your time on the Site. It typically involves technical information and is often collected using small data files called “cookies”. This information helps us to provide you with a good experience when you browse the Site and also to indicate where the Site requires improvement.
- Information we receive from other sources.This is information that we receive about you if you use any of the other websites we operate. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data if we intend to share those data internally. We will also have told you for what purpose we will share your data.
This also includes information that we receive from third parties, such as business partners, sub-contractors in technical services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers and so on. We will notify you when we receive information about you from them and the purposes for which we intend to use that information.
Social Media platforms
We operate social media platforms. These platforms are, in most cases, operated outside of the EU and do not comply with current Data Privacy Act and subsequent GDPR provision although they may well conform to the U.S Privacy Shield protocol.
It is our process and protocol that any personally identifiable data gathered on these platforms is only in response to users interacting out of their own volition with our marketing pages. The contact is deemed as a legitimate business enquiry. The personal contact data is removed from the site once the enquiry is processed or the user has requested so.
Our website uses Google Analytics to collect information about how visitors use our website. We anonymise this data at the point of collection and automatically delete user and event data that is older than 26 months.
2. Uses made of the information
All information about you that we collect or receive, whether of a personal or technical nature, may be used by us in the following ways:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- To provide you with information about other goods and services that we, or our selected partners, offer that are similar or relevant to those that you have already purchased or enquired about, such contact will only be made by email or phone from which you can opt out at any time; To notify you about changes to our services;
- To administer the Site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, system and security updates, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- To improve the Site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- As part of our efforts to keep the Site safe and secure;
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you; and
- To comply with our record keeping and information storage obligations and policy (please see the “Where We Store Your Personal Data” section below for more details).
Information we receive from other sources.
We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
3. Disclosure of your information
We may share your information with:
- Any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006;
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of the Site;
- Third party support services, such as, but not limited to project management tools, accounting systems and hosting data centre.
- Trusted third party data processors, including but not limited to Google, Facebook and Mailchimp.
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- If we, or substantially all of our assets, are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our clients will be one of the transferred assets;
- To protect our rights, property or safety, or those of our clients or others.
- When it is necessary to comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement or to protect the security or integrity of our Service.
4. Where we store your personal data
All information that you provide to us is stored on our, or our selected business partners’, secure servers, and we will take reasonable steps to protect your information in accordance with this policy, including (without limitation):
- Installing a secure firewall;
- Using anti-virus protection software;
- Encrypting data; and
- Carrying out regular back-ups.
All data sent via website forms is passed through a third party relay service and deleted after 30 days.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of any data transmitted to the Site; and any such transmission is at your own risk.
Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
5. Your rights
You have the following rights under law in respect of your personal information:
- The right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal information;
- The right of access to your information to verify the legality of our use of it;
- The right to request that inaccurate or incomplete information about you is rectified;
- The right to request the deletion or removal of your information where there is no further reason for us to use it (such as you have withdrawn your consent);
- The right to restrict the use of your information;
- The right to obtain and reuse the information that we have about you for your own purposes;
- The right to object to certain uses (such as for marketing purposes); and
- The right not to be subject to a decision that has a legal effect on you that has been based on an automated decision.
Should you wish to exercise any of these rights, you may do so at any time by writing to us at the address: Liam Pedley Design, 32 Park Cross Street, Leeds, LS1 2QH. In some cases, we are permitted to charge a small fee of no more than £10 in respect of our administrative costs.
If you would like to request the information we hold about you under a Subject Access Request (“SAR”) you can download an application on by clicking here.
If you feel that your rights have been breached in any way, you should contact Liam Pedley at the address given above or lodge an official complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office via their website (https://ico.org.uk) or by writing to: Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF.
The Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.